Mosaic - Sonic Concatenation
Mosaic is a unique synthesis effect utilizing granulation and concatenative synthesis to produce a sonic mashup that complements the harmonic and timbral qualities of an incoming sound stream. Import your audio into Mosaic, and visualize it as a sonic corpus, diced up and organized by various audio features. Then, use another audio input stream to playback the corpus. Mosaic will mimic the incoming stream by selecting and playing back audio from the corpus that most closely matches the input.
With endless exploration, Mosaic generates truly unique sonic effects. Use it to punctuate beats, texturize layers, and enrich the harmonic palette through adding and manipulating the sonic qualities generated from your audio corpus.
- Corpus Creation: Create and import your own audio corpus for playback.
- Visualization: Visualize your audio corpus in numerous unique ways by changing its audio metric profile. Watch mosaic choose audio from the corpus that most closely matches the input stream.
- Synchronization: Automatically retune and adjust the amplitude of your audio corpus to harmonically and dynamically align with the input stream.
- Control: Adjust the mix, volume level, pitch, pitch variation, grain size, and playback variation of the audio corpus.
- Trigger: monitor the RMS and transients of the input stream to trigger corpus playback.
NOTE: We have currently suspended our versions for Windows but are working to have them up and running again soon. Please stay tuned!
- OSX 10.10 and above: VST/VST3/AU/AAX universal binary formats
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL rendering
The Mosaic download includes installers for:
- Universal Binary AU/VST/VST3/AAX formats for MacOS 10.10 or later.